Wednesday, July 8, 2015

An Interview with George Carter III, Inventor of Photon and Founder of the Laser Tag Industry

This past week I had the opportunity to interview George Carter III, inventor of Photon and founder of the laser tag industry, and I want to thank him for taking the time to share some wonderful stories about the history of Photon. It was such an honor for me to have the chance to talk with him and I hope you will enjoy hearing what he had to say...



Many thanks to the man who started it all. :)

Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

1 comment:

  1. Great interview. I wanted to let you know I linked to it in my blog, and also posted a new article on George Carter and his new updated laser tag concept which you'll be interested in. lasertagguides.com/2016/07/13/a-little-history-photon-and-beyond/

    ReplyDelete