Sunday, October 30, 2016

Testing a New Way to Play Laser Tag

When George Carter III, the inventor of the original laser tag (Photon) ended his interview with me in July 2015 by saying "Stay tuned, I'm working on a new way to play laser tag and you'll hear about it next year. I'll put you on the press release list" you can bet I was intrigued. I've been keeping my eye on his TZUUM project all summer so of course I was excited to receive this message in my email...

"Congratulations! You have been selected to join the TZUUM closed beta! You can be playing by this weekend."

I'm not sure I should say too much about the game itself at this point other than to tell you that it is a blast to play using just my cell phone and I feel really privileged to get to be a beta tester for this new game. Since getting my access code I have had a chance to test it out with one of my coworkers throughout my office (the footage from the security cameras must have been interesting!) and across a pretty good distance on the grounds outside. Look in the distance and you can see how far we tested it.


I am really loving this and can't wait to try it out further with some of my other tag friends!

If you want to learn more about this latest innovation in laser tag check out www.tzuum.com.

Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Blog: tiviachickloveslasertag.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment