Saturday, May 20, 2017

Laser Tag is the Anti-Prom

If this idea had occurred to me in high school I might have done it myself! A group of teens who didn't want to go to their prom showed up at tag wearing formal gowns and Burger King crowns and told us "this is our prom". AWESOME!


I admire the independence of these teens to pass on the prom in favor of choosing their own path. Although I went to four proms myself it was more because I love any excuse to wear glitz and a gown...the event itself never lived up to the hype. So I just want to say it's just as cool to pave your own way and do something outside of the norm. Glad they opted to tag instead...and I suspect that worked out better for at least one of them in more ways than one.

Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com
Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment