Thursday, October 5, 2017

West Coast Adventure

I really don’t know how to begin recapping the amazing west coast adventure I had tagging my way from Nevada, through California, Oregon, Washington and even up to Alaska in my continuing effort to play laser tag in all 50 states. I played in 26 arenas in less than a week and had some wonderful experiences along the way that I will chronicle in my upcoming blog posts. I want to thank the management and staff at all of the locations I visited. I will link to them in the arena section of my website as always, but for now let me just express my appreciation by naming the locations that were part of my recent west coast trip.

 
 
Fun Quest and Grand Sierra Resort – Reno, NV
EZ Air Laser Tag – Reno, NV

Lazer X at Country Club Lanes – Sacramento, CA

Laser Tag of Carmichael – Carmichael, CA

Zaps Zone – Stockton, CA
Laser Quest Modesto – Modesto, CA

Lost Worlds Adventures – Livermore, CA
Laser Quest San Jose – San Jose, CA

Laser Quest San Carlos – San Carlos, CA

Q-Zar – Concord, CA

Stars Recreation Center – Vacaville, CA
Xtreme Craze – Rocklin, CA

Millennium Family Engtertainment - Yuba City, CA

Oasis Fun Center – Shasta Lake, CA
Paintball Palace – Eugene, OR

Pietro’s Pirate Adventure – Salem, OR

Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle’s of Wilsonville – Wilsonville, OR

Superplay – Beaverton, OR

YNOT Have Fun LaserPort – Beaverton, OR

Wunderland – Gresham, OR

Odyssey-1 – Tacoma, WA

Laser Fun Zone – Lacey, WA

Laser Quest Federal Way – Federal Way, WA

Family Fun Center of Tukwila – Tukwila, Wa

Virtual Sports – Tukwila, WA

Extreme Fun Center – Wasilla, AK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment