Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Great Gift Idea

My inbox has been blowing up lately with holiday offers from every laser tag arena that has me on their mailing list (which is a lot!), and most of them would make wonderful gift ideas for someone who loves laser tag (hint, hint...), but I wanted to showcase a particularly fun promotional video for iCOMBAT gift cards...
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWJ4eDQKZ8
 
This made me smile! This video was recorded at the iCOMBAT headquarters and features lots of the people I met when I visited Wisconsin last month. Very fun video with a great gift idea and nice to see all those familiar faces! :)
 
 
Comments or Questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com
Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment