Wednesday, June 6, 2018

49 States Tagged, One More To Go

I recently took another tag trip that had some amazing highlights that I can't wait to share. I visited with my friends Miranda and Elaine in Kansas where we played at the only Laser Maxx Laser Trooper site in all of North America. I saw projection walls up close in Nebraska. I played A LOT of tactical in South Dakota and I finished up with one of the most interesting games of Delta Strike in North Dakota, bringing the total of states where I have played laser tag up to 49.
 

I have not yet had the time to properly go through all the photos and document the experiences of this most recent trip, but I have had time to reflect on how remarkable the entire journey has been. To be sitting here looking at how many places I have been fortunate enough to visit is really both a humbling and amazing feeling. I'm thinking back on so many memories and some tremendous experiences along the way. I have big plans for when I play in my 50th state, Texas. And yet as close as I am to completing this one goal I still have quite a few things that I'm looking forward to later this year and beyond. But for right now I just feel so grateful that I was able to travel this far and so fortunate to have met many wonderful players, teammates and friends each step of the way. Thank you to all of you who have been part of this journey!
 
 
Comments or Questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com
Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment