Friday, March 26, 2021

Making a Guest Appearance on the Photon Disco Hour

I’d like to thank David Stay (aka Mandarr) for inviting me to be a guest on the Photon Disco Hour. Since his show goes live at 3:00 am (Eastern Standard Time, midnight Pacific) I had quite an early start to my day!


March 28th is International Laser Tag Day, which marks the 37th anniversary of Photon, the original laser tag. It was fun to chat with David about all things Photon right before the anniversary of the game that started it all. Here are some excerpts from my appearance (minus the viewing of an episode of the show). Enjoy!

 

Thank you also to David for being a supporter and continually promoting the PhotonForever.com website where I have been working to preserve as much of the history of Photon as possible. The light still shines!

 

Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment