Sunday, July 25, 2021

What's New in Laser Tag?

Want to know about some of the latest developments in the laser tag industry? I did, so I asked the experts during the Amusement Expo in Las Vegas to tell me about what’s new in laser tag from each of their companies. I had the chance to talk with some of the top laser tag manufacturers including representatives from Laser Blast, Zone, Laserforce, Delta Strike, Battle Company and EXO. I also talked with companies who specialize in other parts of the laser tag industry including arena designers Creative Works and Art Attack, the founder of TrainerTainment and a spokesperson for the Laser Tag Museum. Here’s what they had to share in their own words.


https://youtu.be/kXP-knBoRoQ


My thanks to everyone who took the time to talk with me and share a bit about what’s new in laser tag!

 

Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment