Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tilting Around Indianapolis

The first game stop of my trip was to Tilt Studios Indianapolis, which is the best of the Tilt Studios that I have played so far. Located on an upper floor of a busy mall (yes, there still is such a thing!) was an eye catching entrance at the top of an escalator, maybe three floors up. 


The staff here were incredibly helpful and accommodating as they directed me over to the Red Planet Laser Tag entrance.



I joined this group of guys who had been enjoying some games of classic blast with dome bases inside the single level arena with a ramp for height.



This was a sharp looking arena!





I got to experience a great game. The equipment played very smoothly and the arena had a good flow. It felt like a longer game than I expected and was a good warm-up for the rest of the day which would take me to multiple arenas around Indianapolis before completing my drive up to Fort Wayne. My thanks to Tilt Studios for a great place to start things out!



Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment