Thursday, August 20, 2015

Something for the Laser Tag Museum

After learning a bit about the Laser Tag Museum in Louisville, KY and how the museum is preserving the history of the laser tag industry I knew I wanted to contribute to its collection in some way. For right now the majority of my laser tag collectibles are staying part of my private collection, but considering how great an impact Photon has had on me it seemed fitting to donate one of the rarities I had acquired that relates back to that. I was glad to give the museum a piece they did not yet have and appreciate the acknowledgement on their website.


I also appreciate the time taken by curator Erik Guthrie to enhance my website documentation of this facet of laser tag history.


Next year I plan to visit the museum and check out their collection in person!

Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment