Sunday, March 24, 2024

Where To Begin?

It has been a few months since I’ve had a major tag trip to share, but this past week certainly qualifies. I visited arenas in California, Las Vegas and Dallas, moderated a panel at Amusement Expo, held a hugely successful Tag 4 A Cause and met with a couple of laser tag living legends over the course of the last week. With so much to share it will take a few days to write it all up, but get ready for lots of posts and pics to be on the way.

After a week away, I had to get home. I know some people would have boarded a plane, but instead I opted for a vortex through a washing machine!



What a way to go (and it makes as much sense as the crazy way I usually travel). Bottom line is I’m back home and happily remembering the highlights of an awesome adventure!



Comments or Questions? 

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com 

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment