Saturday, September 5, 2015

What I Do on the Weekend

I had a coworker tech for an event with me yesterday and we were close enough to Albany that I figured I'd get some laser tag in afterwards. I mentioned it and invited Spencer to come along and experience what I do on the weekend and we went to play a few rounds of Infusion.


I enjoy introducing my favorite game to others for the first time. Although he has played other systems before, this was a first experience with Zone. It was not an overly competitive night, so it was probably a good evening for trying the system out. I showed him first how to take a base immediately and get it out of the way. Then we scattered and I used the night mostly for target practice. We did a three game package and had a good time...and by the end of the third game Spencer had made it into the top three scores for that round...nice job!

Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment