Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dickson City Laser Tag

Dickson City Laser Tag in Pennsylvania was an excellent experience and a surprisingly cool arena. It was the perfect point just off the highway for me to take a break to enjoy some Helios on my way down to the Tri-Tag Tournament in Virginia. I showed up at just the right time to play with a group of college students from Clarks Summit University.


I was glad to see that this center attracted a wide age spectrum. Honestly, when I see a center with a pirate ship theme I am pre-disposed to think it may be small or geared towards kids. Sometimes I've seen other arenas take it to a place where it gets corny or over the top...however this place did it REALLY well! There is a giant pirate ship with a maze incorporated right through it in the middle of the arena. However, the space still had really good playability and the theme did not overpower the arena, but it augmented it nicely.




I loved that there was an appropriate group to play against. And the staff was really great to accommodate my request for photos in the arena.


What a great place to visit while passing through Pennsylvania!




Comments or questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Blog: tiviachickloveslasertag.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment