Friday, October 1, 2021

Never Assume!

Walking into Boondocks of Kaysville, UT I was expecting to sum it up by saying it’s about the same as every other Boondocks experience I have had. Well, never assume! 


This one was by far my best experience at a Boondocks and I apologize for pre-judging based on other locations. This place has a nicer, newer double-level Lasertron arena that was really a joy to play. 




It was a simple shields up/down game with bonus targets activated sporadically throughout the session. 



I purchased my admission assuming that I would get one game on tag, but actually the price included a double game session, which was a nice surprise and made it a good value too. I had pulled the high score in the first game and I decided to duck out before the start of the second one only because I still had a full night of tag still up ahead! 



However, if I had more time to spare I would have welcomed the chance to stay a bit longer at Boondocks of Kaysville and I will remember this next time I have occasion to visit another Boondocks in my travels.





Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment