Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Survey Says?

I have been asked to present an operator class at the upcoming Laser Tag Convention in Las Vegas and I would like to crowdsource some opinions about what makes a laser tag arena really impressive. My own point of view comes from personally having played in nearly 400 different laser tag arenas. However, I consider my blog readers to have a wealth of experience in this area too! I would love to incorporate some of your thoughts and player perspectives, so I invite you to take this survey and contribute your opinions to the topics I will be discussing at the convention. 


Regardless of whether you are a tournament level player or a casual laser tag player, if you would be willing to tell me what you think, please take the survey here:

 

https://www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com/arena-survey-all-opinions-welcome

 

Many thanks in advance for sharing your opinions!

 

 

Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment