Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Two Tag 4 A Cause Events This February

Each quarter when I announce the charitable organization that we will support with Tag 4 A Cause for a three month time period I appreciate the support of those who take on the laser tag 5K challenge on their own virtually (Shadowdragon, I’m shouting you out for doing every single one!). However, now that I have done a few of these in-person events along the way I also recognize that there is nothing that garners support for a cause like being able to talk to people directly. That’s why I am so excited to have not one, but TWO Tag 4 A Cause events planned during the month of February in different parts of the country.

How does it work? When I set up at a laser tag arena for an event I have the custom resin laser tag 5K medals with me. When you make a donation (which you can make directly to the cause using the link on my website) and you pledge to laser tag 5 kilometers of laser tag I award you a medal. Often times we pair this with a “golden phaser” high score trophy challenge, just like we will at both of these upcoming events.


If you can’t make it out to an event in person you can always participate on your own at any laser tag arena, anywhere. Fill out the form on the website and I will send your medal to you in the mail. Now through the end of March 2022 all Tag 4 A Cause donations will benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities. You can find all the info here:


https://www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com/rmhc


I am looking forward to hitting the road again for the upcoming Tag 4 A Cause nights. The first will be at Flight Zone Trampoline Park in Gillette, WY on February 5th from 4:00-8:00.



And the second will be at Apex Entertainment in Albany, NY on February 19th from 2:00-5:00.



I look forward to having you join us in supporting a great cause however it works best for you, either in-person at an event or virtually from your own favorite laser tag arena. However you choose to do it, thank you for help by us Tag 4 A Cause!



Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment