Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tagging at Putt-Putt

I love to play a game of Helios using the familiar Nexus-style phaser and I found a great opportunity to enjoy some Zone fun out at Putt=Putt Fun Center in Fayetteville, NC.


There was nothing particularly out of the ordinary about this stop. All the elements were pretty familiar. The CW maze was accented by some cool airbrushing on the walls.

 




I see this base housing character quite frequently, but he’s always a cute addition.

 


And tagging the bases underneath are always my favorite part of the game.

 


I feel like there wasn’t anything particularly unusual to share about this stop, but I certainly enjoyed the game and would happily pay another visit next time I find myself in Fayetteville, NC.




Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment