Tuesday, July 5, 2022

What’s New on the Website

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you may have noticed a few new things that I have been quietly adding to the website over the last few weeks. Now I am introducing the new revamped appearance as well as several new features and I invite you to browse the latest additions to TiviachickLovesLaserTag.com and let me know what you think!

The homepage has gotten a fresh new look to better showcase more of the MANY laser tag systems I love to play.

I have also updated all the system spotlight pages under “Tiv Plays Tag” with new photos and information. Many of those pages also include video or audio interviews with the manufacturers and key personnel from the laser tag companies as well.

The new Laser Unfocused Tag Talk podcast has a dedicated page here with links to find it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and YouTube. Before too long there will also be a video archive for the podcast as well.


https://www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com/laser-unfocused-tag-talk

I have posted some never-before-seen comments from experts in the industry who shared their thoughts about TiviachickLovesLaserTag.com. For those who don’t know the extent of what I have been up to, this will also serve as a “Who is Tiviachick?” introduction in a nutshell.


Who Is Tiviachick? - YouTube

And let’s not forget that a brand-new Tag 4 A Cause Laser Tag 5K Challenge has just launched. From now through the end of September 2022 I invite you to help support Action Against Hunger. Donate to the cause, accept the challenge and earn the new medal design this quarter!


Tag 4 Action Against Hunger | tiviachicklovestag (tiviachickloveslasertag.com)

So, these are a few of the new things you’ll find added to the website. Thank you for following my laser tag journey and I hope you enjoy the new content. Watch for even more new things to be added soon!

Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment