Tuesday, April 18, 2023

The Name Carries On…

I consider it a genuine honor that a laser tag arena would want to name one of their phasers after me!

This week I got a message from Derek and Jessica, owners of Battle Blast Laser Tag in Las Vegas (and host arena for my most recent Tag 4 A Cause night) to let me know their new shipment of Battle Company BR Pro taggers had arrived. They decided that at their business one of them would literally have my name on it!



So now when you visit Battle Blast you can pick up the TiviaChick tagger and play a game using my name and I hope anyone who does has lots of luck (and skill) to send that name to the top of the leaderboard! My thanks to Battle Blast for letting my name be represented in your collection!



Comments or Questions? 

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com 

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment