Saturday, April 14, 2018

Fun Time at Fort Fun: First Stop in Colorado

My first stop once arriving in Colorado was to Fort Fun located in Fort Collins.



This would be the first time I would get to play Darklight at a center that wasn’t a Shadowland, so I was looking forward to it.


I went in with a small group including Daniel and Ashlynn who were a father/daughter team and explored what was a pretty impressive multi-level arena.




Trinity was the game master and I had to give her props…she’s the first game master I have ever seen walk an arena wearing heels! I also thank her for making a recommendation that allowed me to play one extra site in the area.

This arena has airbrushed walls.



It had some octagonal alcoves and ramp connections that took you up to a mid-section and a top level that seemed to be built on only one wall with a connector between the two sides of the arena.

Darklight uses GEMs (Game Enhancement Modules) scattered throughout for power-ups and motion sensored attacks, so I tried to use them to my advantage.



I think we all had a great time enjoying some Darklight here. And I got to take a souvenir back from Fort Fun.



Thanks to Daniel and Ashlynn for being my fellow “early bird players”.



Looking forward to lots more tag here in Colorado!


Comments or Questions?
Contact: tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com
Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment