Monday, March 9, 2020

Big Kid Birthday Tag

Am I just a big kid who enjoyed some laser tag on my birthday? You bet! Add in a sushi dinner before heading out to the arena and I am a very happy camper. 





I had the best time playing with Paul, Sam and Alexis to celebrate! So this is just a little reminder that laser tag is a great way to celebrate any occasion. It’s definitely great for kids birthdays, but it’s not ONLY for kids parties. Laser tag is a great way to celebrate things like:



A family reunion...this one sort of qualifies as this is my great big crazy extended (albeit technically unrelated) family...




Or a bachelor/bachelorette party (I’ve done a live broadcast from a paintball stag party, why not laser tag?)



Or the before or after-prom...




Or a fundraiser!




And I’m sure there have been a couple of laser tag weddings out there!



So when you’re looking for a way to celebrate anything from a success at work to a retirement keep in mind that laser tag is the best way to make any occasion a party!





Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment