Sunday, March 1, 2020

Caring About the Community

My final stop on this Massachusetts tag trip was to visit the arena at Apex of Marlborough. This will be a short post. I’m going to wait to write a full review until my next visit because they are right on the verge of refreshing their arena with some big changes and I want to give them the proper spotlight then. However, I did play while I was there and had a great time! Let me just say I am thoroughly impressed with this arena already and I can’t wait to play at this site again after their updates are complete. Big thanks to Michelle and J.J. for the welcome and the tour before my game on this busy Saturday night!



Let me instead switch gears and talk about something else I saw while I was there that I respect and appreciate. When I approached the front counter I noticed some colorful wristbands were for sale. I inquired about them and was told that all the proceeds support Boston Children’s Hospital.





It turns out that Apex Cares was giving back to Boston Children’s Hospital during the entire month of February and had these wristbands available as well as offering a special multi-play pass at their Marlborough location. I was glad to be able to support this in a small way with the purchase of a couple of wristbands, but I also want to shout them out for caring about the community. I think it only takes a little bit of effort to make a big difference. 




This was a perfect ending to a great couple of days tagging my way through Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I can’t wait to return!



 

Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment