Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Remembering Photon

“Remembering Photon” as told by the players is the latest addition to the Oral History of Laser Tag video series for the Laser Tag Museum and it was particularly special to film this with other players in attendance at last year’s Phocon 2019 in Laurel, MD.




I’d like to thank those players who took some time out between games to share their memories with me for this project.



http://www.lasertagmuseum.com/oral-history/tiviachick-collective-interviews/465-remembering-photon-as-told-by-the-players



I’d also like to thank Marc Mueller and XP Lasersport of Laurel, MD for hosting Phocon and for all he has done over the past several years to keep the light of the original laser tag alive for so many. I would most certainly not have started out on my own amazing laser tag journey or be in the place I am today had it not been for stumbling upon the very first Phocon celebration in 2014.





Thank you for all the memories!






Comments or Questions?

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com and www.photonforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment