Wednesday, October 9, 2024

A Funtasticks Time

My tag time in Tucson ended with a stop to Funtasticks Gamily Fun Park. I had visited this site once previously, but this time I got to see their three-level arena getting prepped for Halloween with spooky spiderwebs draping the walls.


It is hard to do justice to this site in photos because of how the three levels are spaced apart (and it is in general a dark arena), but you can get a sense of the space from the open grating on the ramps.



There are some cool structures that I wasn’t able to properly photograph on my last visit.



There are a LOT of targets in this space! So much so, that I could practically play alone and have more than enough to hit to rack up a decent score.



I love getting to play with this older Zone gear, as it is becoming less frequent of an occurrence as newer versions get adopted. Still a great time! And when the game was done I said my thanks and headed back to the ranch.


My night ended with a cowboy cookout at the Tanque Verde Ranch, which is an experience I highly recommend! The BBQ was awesome, there was great entertainment and we were able to cook our own s’mores in the fire!



Mine came out looking like this…



Maybe I’ll just say I zapped it with a laser, lol!



Comments or Questions? 

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com 

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com

and https://tiviachick.wixsite.com/photonforever



No comments:

Post a Comment