Thursday, October 17, 2024

There Is Something in the Air

Starting out the next morning in New Jersey, there was something in the air…and I don’t just mean the Rock ‘N’ Air!


Actually, my day began with a visit to a familiar location, the Atlantic City Boardwalk. We headed over to what I call “Mallory‘s statue” (even though it is actually a combination of three faces) for a quick photo to commemorate being back in front of Boardwalk Hall. Even in October, you still get the sense of the ocean air in this historic part of the city (even though it will always be most special to me in September).



After leaving the boardwalk we ventured back north and paid a visit to Rock ‘N’ Air in East Brunswick, NJ, ready to play some Laserforce.



Although I am told this business has been here for several years, it still has a “brand new arena” vibe to it. A very well done Hidden Hills theme really brings a complete atmosphere together for this two-level playing space.



There is a tree of life right in the center of the arena (with targets if you are looking for them).




And the treasure chests I imagine represent more “hidden” surprises in these hidden hills.



I controlled a couple of gateway beacons for a good stretch of the game.



I had to be a bit strategic, signed in as a level 9 in a 1v1 vs a level 1.



And don’t forget the base!



This was a fun arena I am surprised I hadn’t played before. What a nice start to the day!




Comments or Questions? 

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com 

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com

and https://tiviachick.wixsite.com/photonforever

No comments:

Post a Comment