Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Starting My Day the Laser Tag Way

Nothing like starting the day with some laser tag! I arrived bright and early, technically before the Ak-Chin Circle Entertainment Center in Maricopa, AZ was officially open. However, with a jam packed day of tag travels throughout the vicinity around Phoenix, I had to get an early start.



Fortunately Tim was ready to take me on, playing some Helios Pro to get things going.




First, let me say that when I paid for my game I was blown away to learn that their pricing is only $5.00 per game, making this the best value in tag that I have enjoyed in quite some time!


Also, Tim was an excellent sparring partner and this game really got the adrenaline pumping.



This was an older style of CW arena, but had an excellent flow with good sight lines and pretty decent cover, which made it an enjoyable game, even as a 1v1. The arena spans across two levels with my favorite center structure (which I used to count each time I found this in the arenas as I went along, but I haven’t seen this guy in awhile).




To me it looks like a solid arena with good bones has been upgraded to newer equipment to keep the game fresh. Tim gave me some history about the place and this laser tag has had some longevity here!




This was so much fun and I appreciate the staff working with me to get me the first game of the day, which set the tone for a full day of fun ahead. :)





Comments or Questions? 

Contact: Tivia@tiviachickloveslasertag.com 

Websites: www.tiviachickloveslasertag.com

and https://tiviachick.wixsite.com/photonforever

No comments:

Post a Comment